Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Search Engines

The second week has started.
So, the topic is "Search engines".
Firstly, I have read carefully everything assigned as a week's task and visited all the pages. 
Among them: Choose the Best Search for Your Information Need, here I completed NoodleQuest  and I was amazed because it helped me to find a great deal of sources connected with my scientific research. It's really helpful, useful and wise.
It is also very convenient to use this tool as it's up to you to use a simple search or an advanced one (it depends on the level of your computer skills and your needs).
This toll helps not only to find relevant information, but it can refine and narrow your topic, in addition you can get library research questions answered in five days.
So, the tool is very valuable and I will certainly use it now and recommend it to my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment