Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 9

This extremely busy week is coming to the end and I want to congratulate everybody of our virtual class on having finished and published our final project reports. I should claim that it was quite stressful not to miss the deadlines, but as far as I can judge from our Final Projects Page, we have coped with it! I have looked through all the resources published and found them very motivating, as for me, I’d like to take part in every project.
The materials to study are all of great value. The resource Learning styles online quiz is the most useful for me and my students (to be honest, I was greatly surprised with my results), the site Tech tools that support multiple intelligences is full with new tolls and ideas how to use them to meet different students’ needs and the article Student Learning Styles and Their Implications for Teaching is the most scientific. So, the resources are very different in their purposes and content, but the main idea of them all is: we are teachers and should remember that our students are different, but we should create a comfortable and effective learning environment for everyone in the classroom (face2face and virtual as well).

3 comments:

  1. Dear Nataliia,
    The chart you have shared is like a quick guideline for users of MI in classrooms. Thanks for sharing.
    Best,
    Hülya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nataliia,

    Congratulations on your successful completion of the course project! I am happy to see that you have managed to do everything you planned and, as the peer reviewer of your project report, all I can say is that you are really an extraordinary teacher and you have conducted an excellent project with your students.

    Now, when everything is almost finished, we can finally relax and enjoy in the summative week of our course. It feels nice and sad at the same time, but I do hope we will all find some technology-enhanced ways to stay in touch with each other.

    Best regards,
    Izela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nataliia,

    I love the multiple intelligences image that you provided in your blog post! It is both visually stimulating and informative.

    I'm looking forward to reading your final project in the coming days, as I know that you worked very hard on it. I have no doubt that it will be outstanding.

    All the Best!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete