Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 4



Our weekly task is devoted to planning a technology enhanced lesson. It is very interesting and motivating to move one step further on our Winter Webskills way. The steps of this week are:
1)                reading about developing reading, writing and vocabulary skills (due to it my Delicious Page has grown greatly, thank for our collaboration with each other on Nicenet);
2)                lesson planning is a very responsible task as we should outline the objectives, anticipate problems, motivate students, choose the content and relevant resources and technologies, think about alternatives in case the technology fails.
3)                meeting goggle documents service, which is very helpful;
4)                thinking about the final project.
My "production" of Week 4:
As for me, the best outcome of this week is our collaborating on Nicenet as it’s obvious that there is a great deal of interesting online resources and it’s impossible to find and analyze all of them, but while our discussions we can just have a look at classmates’ recommendations and decide “to use or not to use”. I helps to make technology less life consuming and to spend time with our families, friends and students.
This week has been very productive for me as I have decided about my final project and I’d like to ask you, my dear e-classmates, to help me, but more about it a little bit later.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Natalia
    It is not possible to know and analyze all websites oneself.As you said we learn from friends's posts on Nicenet which is the best part of learning. I hope we learn many new things from your web experiences.Let's include all useful sites in our class wiki.
    Best regards
    Krishna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nataliia,

    Congratulations! It seems that you have had a very productive week of this on-line course and you have done so many new things. I completely agree with you that the best outcomes, not only of this week, but also of the whole course, are our lively and insightful Nicenet discussions. Other participants' suggestions and opinions can really help you a lot in making your own choice among the numerous resources and links, which should be appropriate to your students' and your own needs in the classroom.
    I have seen your lesson plan with incorporated technology and I like it very much. Good luck with its practical application in the class.
    Related to your final project, I gladly offer my modest help, if there is anything that I can do.

    Best regards,

    Izela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Izela,

      Thank you for answering to my post. I really need my classmates' help to complete the final project. I am going to organize a Reading on-line blog for students to read a story and to complete comprehension exercises. After having read, I'd like students from different Universities to discuss their reading experience. If your students are 17-19 years old and they are ready to read a short story and participate in a discussion, then we will be glad to collaborate on-line!

      Thank you for your offering, Nataliia.

      P.S. If you need any my help, I would be glad to do everything that I can for you.

      Delete